By Alex Parkinson
The Conference Board and SNCR has two great opportunities to learn more about digital health and communications in the next couple of months. First, SNCR Advisory Board member Fard Johmar and SNCR founder Jen McClure will be hosting the webcast “Using AI, Big Data and Related Digital Health Innovations” on March 29 at 1:00pm. Then in May, The Conference Board is hosting the 22nd Annual Corporate Communications Conference on May 22-23 in New York City. Included in this post is a 50% discount code for the SNCR community to attend this event.
About the “Using AI, Big Data and Related Digital Health Innovations” webcast
With the current unsettled economic and policy landscape in US health care, many industry players are bracing for potentially greater financial pressures, a changing regulatory and market landscape, and increased consumer-cost sharing.
Big Data and artificial intelligence technologies could help health organizations and consumers successfully maximize wellness, efficiencies, and revenues. These innovations are making it easier to access unique insights, make critical decisions, and reshape behavior.
During this session, experts will detail strategies organizations are using to harness artificial intelligence (including machine learning), Big Data, predictive analytics and related technologies to solve complex business challenges and provide practical advice on how you can use innovations in these areas to improve health, wellness and medicine.
- Fard Johnmar, Senior Fellow, SNCR, and Founder and President, Enspektos
- Rahul Dubey, Senior Vice President, Innovation and Solutions, America’s Health Insurance Plans
- Richard Kates, Senior Director, Business Model Innovation, Consumer, Johnson & Johnson
- Jen McClure, CEO, JEM Consulting, LLC Founder and Founding Fellow, SNCR
- Date: March 29, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
- Registration: Click here and follow the prompts on the right hand side of the screen to register.
About the 22nd Annual Corporate Communications Conference
The Conference Board’s 22nd Communications Conference will pose some of the real questions that today’s communicators have to consider. What are the skills that those entering the profession need to possess? How can you build reputation and trust when the road is littered with potential dangerous issues and crises to derail you? What do you do when your boss comes into your office and wants you to deliver on something you’ve never before dealt with?
The conference will feature seasoned practitioners to share their stories and will also look at social media best practice, crafting and communicating stories for business results, when and how to get more active on social issues and the convergence of marketing and communications.
You’ll leave this conference with:
Skills and Capabilities
- Understand the key attributes and capabilities communicators need in their roles today
- Learn the ways in which CCOs and their reports can best acquire those skills
- Identify what a communications team looks for in new hires
- Define what business skills are necessary for navigating the modern corporate landscape
- Learn how to increase your social and digital skills
Tools to Build Reputation and Trust
- Understand the importance of corporate reputation and trust as a company’s most prized asset
- Examine today’s corporate environment with regards reputation and trust; looking at the onset of social platforms and increasingly demanding stakeholders
- Learn how to respond adeptly in a crisis whilst keeping your focus on your long term goals
- Identify your company’s strengths and weaknesses with regards trust and find an authentic identity
Challenges and Strategies of Communicators
- Listen to some of the most demanding requests put on communicators and hear how they responded
- Examine some of the strategies that can be put in place to deal with these kind of challenges head on
- Experience lessons learned by communicators from the energy industry, an industry with huge experience in quick-response, big issues
- Build your own checklist to prepare you for when the most unexpected of situations arises
Ways to Craft and Communicate Stories for Business Results
- Learn how including stories into conversations and presentations can be an effective way to connect with and inform an audience
- Look at how to craft a compelling narrative to achieve business outcomes
- Discover the elements that are essential to any story and how narrative is informed
- Take away techniques that professional storytellers use to make their stories more impactful
A Better Understanding of the Role of Social Media
- Learn how to tackle the skepticism that’s been creeping into the value of social media for business over the last two or three years
- Hear about best practices being used to measure and communicate the value of social media
- Examine how to manage the growing pains of an employee advocacy network and keep people interested.
- Discover how to manage the less exciting elements of social media – governance, oversight and policy.
- Date: May 22-23, 2017
- Location: NYU Global (Kimmel) Center, New York, NY
- Registration: Click here.
- Discount code: Get 50% off with discount code COUNCIL